VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Neptune Digital Belongings Corp. (TSX-V:DASH) (OTC:NPPTF) (FSE:1NW) (“Neptune” or the “Firm“) is happy to announce that it is going to be releasing its November 30, 2020 monetary statements and administration dialogue and evaluation subsequent week.
Beneath are numerous monetary highlights pertaining to the three months ended November 30, 2020 and for the interval subsequent to interval and as much as the date of this information launch.
- The Firm has achieved a constructive web complete earnings of $246,810 for the three months ended November 30, 2020.
- Neptune had an 8% development in whole belongings as of November 30, 2020 over August 31, 2020 and expects this to proceed into Q2.
- The Firm’s price reducing measures lowered money prices from operations for the interval by 31% over the identical interval within the prior 12 months to $74,000.
- The Firm has zero debt on the interval finish and as of the date of this Information Launch.
- The Firm raised $300,000 subsequent to November 30 and people funds are getting used to buy quite a lot of crypto currencies.
- The Firm had 70 BTC loaned to Genesis Buying and selling subsequent to interval finish, offering a constant earnings stream of BTC for re-investment.
- The Firm’s three largest digital asset holdings as of the date of this launch are 77 BTC, 139,530 ATOM, 2,006 DASH and 155 ETH. The Firm additionally holds positions in BCH, Litecoin, Stellar, NEO, OMG, QTUM, FTM in addition to the funding within the Protocol Crypto Fund and money for strategic crypto foreign money purchases and operations.
- The Firm continues to buy crypto every day with a purpose to greenback price common and is all the time optimizing its crypto portfolio with a purpose to maximize development for shareholders.
“We’re happy to current one other profitable quarter and have seen nice efficiency within the sector subsequent to November 30, 2020. We proceed to observe the crypto markets fastidiously with a purpose to optimize our purchasing and staking regime,” said Cale Moodie, Neptune CEO.
The Firm additionally pronounces the grant of 6,000,000 inventory choices to administrators and officers at a value of $0.20 pursuant to the Firm’s share compensation plan.
About Neptune Digital Belongings Corp.
The Firm has a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio with investments made in prime market cap tokens, proof-of-stake cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance and related blockchain applied sciences.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Cale Moodie, President and CEO
Neptune Digital Belongings Corp.
This launch accommodates sure “ahead wanting statements” and sure “forward-looking info” as outlined below relevant Canadian securities legal guidelines. Ahead-looking statements and knowledge can usually be recognized by way of forward-looking terminology corresponding to “might”, “will”, “count on”, “intend”, “estimate”, “anticipate”, “imagine”, “proceed”, “plans”, “proposes” or related terminology. Ahead-looking statements and knowledge embody, however usually are not restricted to, the longer term costs of crypto foreign money and their probability of staying fixed or climbing greater; the Firm’s future earnings and working prices; the Firm’s future development in whole belongings; the Firm’s technique to buy crypto foreign money and optimize its crypto portfolio; the Firm’s skill successfully greenback price common its purchases of crypto foreign money; and the longer term outlook of the crypto foreign money market usually. Ahead-looking statements and knowledge are based mostly on forecasts of future outcomes, estimates of quantities not but determinable and assumptions that, whereas believed by administration to be cheap, are inherently topic to vital enterprise, financial and aggressive uncertainties and contingencies. Ahead-looking statements and knowledge are topic to varied identified and unknown dangers and uncertainties, lots of that are past the flexibility of the Firm to manage or predict, which will trigger the Firm’s precise outcomes, efficiency or achievements to be materially totally different from these expressed or implied thereby, and are developed based mostly on assumptions about such dangers, uncertainties and different elements set out herein, together with however not restricted to: the inherent dangers concerned within the cryptocurrency and common securities markets; the Firm’s skill to efficiently mine digital foreign money; income of the Firm might not improve as at present anticipated, or in any respect; the Firm might not be capable to profitably liquidate its present digital foreign money stock, or in any respect; a decline in digital foreign money costs might have a major unfavourable impression on the Firm’s operations; the volatility of digital foreign money costs; uncertainties referring to the provision and prices of financing wanted sooner or later; the inherent uncertainty of manufacturing and value estimates and the potential for sudden prices and bills, foreign money fluctuations; regulatory restrictions, legal responsibility, competitors, lack of key staff and different associated dangers and uncertainties. The Firm doesn’t undertake any obligation to replace forward-looking info besides as required by relevant regulation. Such forward-looking info represents administration’s greatest judgment based mostly on info at present out there. No forward-looking assertion will be assured and precise future outcomes might fluctuate materially. Accordingly, readers are suggested to not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements or info.