Sign up here for Insider Investing, our weekly
1. US futures rose for a Third-consecutive day. See what markets are doing now that the Reddit-driven frenzy has subsided.
2. Alphabet spikes 7% after smashing 4th-quarter expectations. The corporate revealed results from Google’s Cloud business for the primary time ever.
3. Mark Cuban’s 12 finest quotes from a Reddit AMA. The billionaire praised Wall Street Bets for taking over the monetary elite and to carry their GameStop shares.
4. Santander’s 4th-quarter revenue plunges 90%. The financial institution nonetheless intends to pay the maximum cash dividend allowed in accordance with the ECB.
5. Italian markets cheer as former ECB chief Draghi is tapped to turn out to be PM. Draghi led the European Central Bank by way of the worst of the eurozone disaster.
8. Vanda Analysis’s new retail-investor tracker nailed silver and AMC as possible targets for a Reddit-driven short-squeeze. These are the 4 stocks it says could be the next GameStop.
9. Goldman Sachs is targeted on shares which are proof against GameStop insanity. The agency says you need to buy these 35 stocks that are unruffled by the mania and set to rally because the economic system recovers.
10. The investing chief at a $200 million hedge fund that earned 300% on its Mattress Tub & Past commerce says the GameStop mania is ‘just the start.’ Charles Lemonides additionally shares another stock that he believes will spike in similar fashion.